Saturday, March 29, 2008
Got my new Macbook last night.
Man! It's one pretty notebook, I must say. It goes nicely with my Ipod nano. They are both shiny, lacquered white and have the minimalistic-clean feel. I'm glad now I got the white version instead of the black.
The black one is rather manly. My daddy likes things like Elvis Presley, The Godfather, cleaning his car meticulously, showing off his many credit cards and fifty dollar notes so you can see why he insisted on buying the black one instead. The dude at the convention centre was pretty taken aback and he tried to insist that the white one was better for me or I'd stick out like a sore thumb amongst the rest of the MCM girls, but mon pere bulldozed him over. I said I didn't care so hell, he got his way.
But I'd be damned if I have to use the laptop bag they gave as well. It is so big and bulky and looks like what a teenage
boy would like.
i thought the world of you
2:56 PM